Sunday, October 30, 2011

Living Fit

These last two months have been a true eye opener for me. After my competition in August, I totally went off track with my eating. I stopped going to the gym, and totally lost focus. On October 1st, I started a Beachbody Challenge team. I have been working with a group of girls that are committed to making positive changes in their lives when it comes to health and fitness. This has been such a rewarding endeavor! It is so rewarding to see other people make positive changes in their lives and to know that I may have played a small role in getting them started as they work toward achieving goals and dreams that at one time felt unrealistic to reach. Through this process, I realize now more than every that I truly want to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. I don't want to teeter back and forth between competition ready and being a couch potato! I want to be the best that I can be! The following are goals that I am setting for the month of November.

1.)  Focus on time management.

2.)  Eat clean every day with no exceptions.

3.)  Workout at least once a day.

4.)  Push myself during my workouts.

5.)  Pay it forward by helping others be the best that they can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment