Saturday, December 3, 2011

Challenges!!

I am so proud of my current challenge teams! These girls have been working hard every day to make positive choices. I am a firm believer that surrounding yourself with people that have similar goals helps keep your mind focused. It has helped me tremendously to have groups that I am accoutable to. I like keeping the groups small (5 people) so that nobody falls through the cracks. The following is a list of Beachbody Challenges that I will be running December through January. These teams are going to fill up fast due to New Year's resolutions! Message me to reserve your spot!

December

Are you MOTIVATED to have more energy, lose weight, and get healthy? Do you feel like you just don't know where to start? Shakeology just may be the boost that you need to start making positive changes in your life. Do you know someone else that desires the same? Why not TEAM UP with your spouse, sibling, friend, coworker, or even neighbor to a 14-day Shakeology Challenge between just the TWO of YOU! Maybe this is just the motivation you EACH need to JUMP START and FEEL GREAT together! Find your partner, split the bag, split the cost, and commit to REPLACING one meal day with Shakeology for the next two weeks...TOGETHER! Message me for details!



JANUARY SUMMER SLIM DOWN

I will be starting 3 different challenges beginning in January! Message me today to reserve your spot in any of the following challenges.

Insanity   






   

TurboFire




P90X2



No comments:

Post a Comment