Monday, October 22, 2012

Beachbody Challenge

What is the Beachbody Challenge?

I have had so many clients ask me about the Beachbody Challenge and what makes it different from other workout programs and challenges offered by other companies. So, I thought I would do this blog post to provide my answer to these questions. The Beachbody Challenge offers people something very unique that is summed up in this equation. FITNESS + NUTRITION+SUPPORT=SUCCESS.

I remember heading to the gym years back, getting there, and having NO CLUE what to do or where to start. I remember leaving the gym and driving straight to the 9 Beans drive thru to get dinner. I had no clue about nutrition, what types of workouts I should be doing and when, and to top it off. I didn't have anyone to keep me accountable.

The Beachbody Challenge addresses all of these issues!! And....you can do this all in the comfort of YOUR OWN HOME!! NO GYM REQUIRED!



My team of coaches and I create a private Facebook group for each of our challenge groups. We post small assignments or motivational messages each day to keep the group motivated and moving forward throughout the duration of the challenge. The assignments are super easy and created with the intention of providing support, valuable information, and accountability.


Here is what one of my challengers had to say about one of our Brazil Butt Lift Challenge groups.

 
 
If you know that you need to get started on your journey to better health and fitness, don't wait! I promise that working out and learning to live a healthier lifestyle can be fun!! Don't wait for the New Year to start your journey. Click here to e-mail me or send me a private FB message. Tell me what your goals are and why you are ready to try something different!
 
This is my friend Lindsay's amazing transformation picture! It all started with her decision to start a program!
 
Lindsay states, "I did P90X, CLX, The Reset and I am in my 3rd week of BBL. I drank Shakeology every day. I lost 30lbs of fat and probably gained 10lbs in muscle. I have lost 3 pants sizes and 14 inches."
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment